182200- Pratt- Including the city of Pratt 643 AM CST Mon Nov 18 2019
Today Breezy. Partly cloudy in the morning then becoming sunny. Warmer. Highs in the lower 70s. West winds 10 to 15 mph shifting to the northwest 15 to 25 mph with gusts to around 35 mph in the afternoon. Tonight Clear. Lows in the upper 30s. Northwest winds around 10 mph in the evening then becoming light. Tuesday Sunny. Highs in the upper 60s. South winds 10 to 20 mph. Tuesday night Partly cloudy. Not as cool. Lows in the upper 40s. South winds 10 to 15 mph. Wednesday Mostly cloudy with showers likely and isolated thunderstorms. Highs in the upper 60s. South winds 15 to 20 mph. Chance of precipitation 60 percent. Wednesday night Partly cloudy. Chance of showers and isolated thunderstorms in the evening. Colder. Lows in the mid 30s. Chance of precipitation 40 percent. Thursday Partly cloudy. Colder. Highs in the upper 40s. Thursday night Partly cloudy. Slight chance of rain and snow in the evening, then slight chance of snow after midnight. Lows in the mid 20s. Chance of precipitation 20 percent. Friday Partly cloudy. Chance of snow possibly mixed with rain in the morning, then chance of rain in the afternoon. Highs in the mid 40s. Chance of precipitation 30 percent. Friday night and saturday Mostly clear. Lows in the mid 20s. Highs in the lower 50s. Saturday night and sunday Clear. Lows in the mid 20s. Highs in the upper 50s.